|Data & Analytics - Manager, Digital Analytics Implementation|
Data & Analytics - Manager, Digital Analytics Implementation
Company : Aritzia
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
The mission of the Data & Analytics Department at Aritzia is to maximize the value of data by providing actionable insights that drive our business.
Aritzia is growing, and our Data & Analytics team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for building and operating a modern, scalable infrastructure for Aritzia’s web analytics data to support reporting, analytics, and data science. As the Manager, Digital Analytics Implementation, you will work with cross-functional partners and be a subject matter expert in designing our data layer and tag infrastructure. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Data & Analytics, to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Manager, Digital Analytics Implementation, you will:
- Manage the web analytics solution for Aritzia’s digital properties and develop best practices and standards for our tracking infrastructure
- Lead the vision, roadmap, and architecture design for Aritzia’s web analytics implementation that meets the needs of the business and technology product teams, is fast and intuitive to use and is optimized for website performance
- Support Analysts in creating measurement plans with stakeholders, capturing requirements for data needs to support decision making on new and updated website features
- Partner with technology teams to execute web analytics tagging and data layer implementation
- Lead overall web analytics data quality including measurement, automation and tools, issue backlog and resolution, and a framework to partner with technology teams and Analysts to QA
The Manager, Digital Analytics Implementation has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Experience with leading analytics requirements tracking and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Tag Manager, GA4 and Google Analytics. Experience with Adobe Analytics is an asset.
- Experience working in an agile product management environment.
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that always add value
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Flexible Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.