New Job Wealth Ops. Officer Ii In Ontario
|Wealth Ops. Officer II|
Wealth Ops. Officer II
Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
The Wealth Operations team enable resources for operational needs across the Wealth business resulting in lower costs with excellent customer-service levels. The team facilitate key business strategies to handle core business processes and lead cross operations initiatives while ensuring operational effectiveness. If you want to be a brand ambassador who can help strive efficiencies for the bank, then join our team and make an impactful contribution to TD and your own success.
Does performing various transactions and providing a range of operational support to ensure effective departmental function interest you? If yes, then apply for the position of Wealth Ops. Officer II wherein you will get the opportunity to:
- Ensure accuracy of the prepared documents while being consistent with relevant regulations and business intentions
- Identify issues, complete investigations and report risks when required
- Build positive working relationships with customers, partners and vendors by responding to their concerns as well as processing transactions accurately and in line with established guidelines
- Maintain high service level by providing optimal customer and partner service
- Find opportunities to improve service delivery, operations, processes and procedures
- Support the team by participating in personal performance management and development activities and promote team effectiveness and positive work environment
- High School diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Possess working level knowledge of the business unit, procedures and processes as well as regulatory issues and requirements
- Strong communications skills with ability to work in a team as well as independently
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window