Company : Turner Drake & Partners Ltd.
Salary : $90,000 - $150,000 a year
Location : Nova Scotia
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Appraisal Institute of Canada Accreditation
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Real estate company
- Private company, corporation or industry
Work Site Environment
- Air conditioned
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
Assessor and Appraiser Specialization
- Residential buildings and property
- Commercial and industrial buildings and property
- Insurance losses
- Incorporation, income tax, expropriation and family law
- Estate planning
- Prepare appraisal reports for courts, attorneys, and creditors
- Prepare appraisal reports for government departments
- Prepare appraisal reports for lending agencies and insurance companies
- Appraise value of property and buildings
- Prepare reports for estate planning, matrimonial litigation, insurance and business losses
- Collect and analyze financial records of a business, such as financial statements, budgets, projections and sales data
- Appear as an expert witness before courts, security regulators and other regulatory boards and commissions
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?