|Senior Client Service Associate, Real Estate Banking - Halifax|
Senior Client Service Associate, Real Estate Banking - Halifax
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Requisition ID: 135945
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Senior Client Service Associate provides the Director and Group Lead with support needed to service client requirements and new asks. This will include coordinating efforts with internal partners and directly reaching out to clients to address various activities such as collection/processing of financial reporting, due diligence for credit needs, satisfaction of funding requirements and onboarding needs.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
Champion customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Work closely with the Associate Group Lead and/or Director and Group Lead to provide financial services to a portfolio of existing and prospective business clients.
- Have a strong commitment to excellent client service and the ability to work with clients to resolve issues in an amicable and prompt manner.
- Use strong organizational skills to co-ordinate and prioritize several concurrent requests from different Relationship Managers.
- Experience contacting clients for financial reporting and spread Financial Statements, Projections and Borrowing bases, review results, escalate any signs of deterioration and update appropriate systems.
- Commence preparation of Credit Presentations; assist with completion of conditions precedent, diligence and any other requirements necessary to obtain approvals and ensure client files are complete and appropriately documented in various systems.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
A University degree with Finance, Accounting or other Business Specialty background, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience gathering information from clients and various sources necessary to assess the client’s risk profile to ensure the Bank meets its regulatory requirements related to KYC (Know Your Client), AML (Anti Money Laundry), etc.
- Experience in helping resolve service-related matters raised by clients directly to the Director and Group Leads.
- A strong credit back ground.
- Strong interpersonal skills to obtain agreements within Commercial Banking and partners.
- Proven written and verbal skills with the ability to engage stakeholders and clients.
- Working knowledge of Financial Statements and credit analysis.
- Strong knowledge of credit structures and applicable risk management.
- Strong commitment to accuracy, customer focus and results focus.
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to support two to three Senior Client Relationship Manager(s) in the Commercial Banking Distribution arena.
- The chance to show off your strong organizational skills, manage significant data from multiple sources and balance various tasks from client service administration to borrower reporting processing to credit related support.
- Work on requests from the Director(s) or members of the Credit Execution team and support Directors and Group Lead(s) throughout the Commercial Banking groups.
- An environment that is fast paced and demanding and will require priorities be re-adjusted for urgent requests.
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.