New Job Rss Field Specialist - Investments, Deposits & Day To Day (Atlantic Region) In New Brunswick
|RSS Field Specialist - Investments, Deposits & Day to Day (Atlantic Region)|
RSS Field Specialist - Investments, Deposits & Day to Day (Atlantic Region)
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Requisition ID: 136390
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The A.S.E. Field Coach ( Borrowing, Protection and Payments /Deposits, Investments and Day to Day) is an infield resource responsible for coaching, educating and supporting the branch channel on all Canadian Retail Banking products, plans and services and product-related policies, processes and tools within their assigned product suite.
Contributes to regional sales goals by coaching Retail bankers in assigned branches on all assigned products, related services, and the policies, processes, systems and tools used during customer advice conversations by:
- Conducting coaching on key sales and service activities and disciplines with branches, including skill building sessions, individual touch-bases, team meetings, telephone interactions
- Assisting with the delivery of customer facing presentations at relevant seminars, meetings and town halls, etc., as needed
- Having a clear and relevant understanding of the competitive landscape and sharing these insights with the branch staff
- Partnering with the A.S.E. Inside Specialists to increase branch sales officers’ knowledge and confidence across the network of assigned branches.
Supports the A.S.E.Regional Director in providing actionable feedback and insights gathered from branch visits that help shape the development of future coaching strategies and materials by:
- Providing comprehensive analysis, assessments and feedback on branch knowledge and understanding of products and services and recommendations on how they can be elevated
- Offering insights and recommendations on matters than require escalation to the District Vice President and A.S.E. leadership
- Exhibiting strong strategic influencing in interactions with key internal partners, regarding sales and distribution strategies, analysis and reporting
- Gathering industry trends, market growth assumptions and competitive positioning analysis to identify new opportunities for Field Specialist team, in conjunction with the regular strategic planning process
Develops the capabilities/sales and service effectiveness of branch staff through observational and other coaching by:
- Recognizing and identifying knowledge gaps and performance concerns and sharing these, following an appropriate escalation process
- Building strong relationships within the appropriate Canadian Banking product groups and regional sales leadership to support and influence the development of training material intended to assist the branch staff and the execution of customer needs-based advice conversations
- Focusing on customer needs-based advice conversations and empowering branch staff to deliver excellent customer experiences (NPS).
Acts as a primary field resource for assigned products for the retail branch network in an assigned area by:
- Acting as an effective timely resource for branch staff on products, sales practices for those products, and the adherence to the governing regulations and internal policies in the jurisdiction he/she operates.
- Being an authority on their assigned product suite, leveraging systems, knowledge and partners.
- Providing consultation and advice within Canadian Banking Distribution for product development, distribution strategies, and technology innovations, audit and regulatory concerns, as appropriate.
- Maintaining a high degree of knowledge and understanding of the assigned products
Contributing to the overall Net Promoter Score (NPS) by identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience by:
- Ensuring branch employees have a clear understanding of the suite of products offered through the network
- Ensuring branch employees have the functional training and knowledge of the tools used to support the advice conversation
Supporting an environment in which branch staff pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to all of the Bank’s risks, including operational risk, regulatory and compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, and including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
Supporting a high performance environment and implementing a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating Scotiabank’s vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
Education And Other Requirements
- Knowledgeable about Retail Banking products and related policies, processes, systems and tools
- Considerable knowledge of retail distribution channels (minimum five years’ experience)
- Strong sales experience in the financial services industry, experience in sales management, with strong leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence
Education & Accreditations
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Commerce or Business preferred
- Mutual Funds License or Canadian Securities Course
- Thorough knowledge of Canada’s financial services marketplace and the customer segments within it
Location(s): Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window