New Job Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking Mid-Market In New Brunswick
|Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking Mid-Market|
Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking Mid-Market
Company : CIBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What you'll be doing
Your role will not be just to be a banker — you will be a banking partner, a true champion for our clients’ businesses, who will be committed to delivering on flexible business solutions, dedicated business expertise and timely business advice to help our clients realize their goals. As a Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking, you will join CIBC’s Mid-Market team to manage and grow a complex portfolio of commercial banking clients with sales in excess of $25 million and credit needs in excess of $10 million by proactively developing new business opportunities in the community and ensuring clients’ day-to-day banking needs are being met at the highest level. You’ll be dealing with some of the largest private companies in the province.
How you'll succeed
- Relationship Building – Develop new client relationships through business development activities leveraging referral sources, existing clients and centers of influence. Actively monitor and manage these relationships by fully understanding our client’s goals, objectives and status of our clients business.
- Credit Management – Structure, negotiate and document credit and cash management arrangements with clients and prospects that meet client needs.
- Collaborate – Work with internal partners to connect clients with opportunities. Commit to building a profile in the local business community in order to leverage that profile into effective working relationships with new and existing clients and internal partners.
Who you are
- You demonstrate experience with 3+ years in Commercial or Business Banking, proven business development skills, advanced knowledge of risk and experience with credit portfolio management.
- You put our clients first. You have well-developed client and relationship management skills. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- You have an established profile in the local business community . You have knowledge of a diverse marketplace and needs of local businesses.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact [email protected]
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
CIBC is committed to doing our part to protect our team, our clients and our communities. We want to ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, and we want to do our part to get through this pandemic. In keeping with this commitment, and as a condition of employment, CIBC requires all successful candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date, or provide written proof of a medical exemption, or other substantiated accommodation request under applicable human rights legislation.
Job LocationFredericton-448 Queen Street
SkillsBanking, Business Banking, Credit
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window