New Job Receptionist In Alberta
Company : Derrick Golf and Winter Club
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
We are a private family club that enriches the lives of our members and their guests by providing exceptional facilities and services in a comfortable atmosphere.
1. Integrity - We are honest in what we do and say, acting in the best interest of our members, employees and outside community.
2. Future Focused - We look for ways to innovate, improve and be relevant.
3. Respect – We treat everyone with dignity and fairness.
AS A STAFF WE BELIEVE:
Vision: Elevate the Experience
Mission: Be the Difference
Values: Leadership, Energy, Teamwork, and Service
Reporting to the Reception Supervisor, the Receptionist is responsible for greeting, welcoming, and delivering exceptional customer service to members. The role includes answering calls and addressing questions and providing a welcoming environment.
The front desk reception is open from 5:30AM-11:00PM Monday to Sunday. This position requires evening and weekend availability. The potential for day-time shifts is dependent on work area needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls, directly calls accordingly.
- Providing excellent member service in person/over the phone, answering questions regarding the club
- Maintaining/updating multiple spreadsheets
- Mailings, fillings, billings
- Managing office inventory and placing orders.
- Booking on GameTime
- Assisting members with password changes on GameTime and the member’s site.
- Processing mail
- Changing member security status
- General office duties, laminating, coping
- Creating office signage for all department
- Putting together new membership & potential membership packages
- Making name tags, desk plates and ID/Access cards for all club employees
- Making necessary changes to member access
- Maintaining the locker system lists, responsible for cleaning out, lock/cylinder changes, removal of personal items.
- Monitoring and managing lost & found.
- Change phone messaging (holidays, closers etc.)
- Changing extensions, voicemail, greetings for new/terminated employees.
- Commitment to high level of member service
- Creating multifunctional TV signage board on Canva, transferring to USB
- Reviewing vaccine QR codes and visitor identification
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to time manage/multitask.
- Knowledge of Telus Business connect
- Knowledge of Pitney Bows mailing system, Xerox, and other office equipment.
- Knowledge of basic security camera operations
- Knowledge of Canva, use of USB and TV operations
- Knowledge of filling system
- Understanding of Jonas software and GameTime is an asset.
Why Work For Us:
- Competitive wages
- Health & Dental
- Training & Development
- Pro Shop Discounts
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Diverse and Welcoming Work Culture
Learn more about us by visiting - https://www.derrickclub.com/Our_Club/Testimonials
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per year
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window