Company : Canada Drives
Salary : $40,000 - $50,000 a year
Location : Manitoba
Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada.
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
Canada Drives is looking for a customer focused rockstar to join our growing team of Automotive Buyers. Successful candidate will be responsible for managing the front-end of our vehicle supply chain. The Purchasing Concierge will be the main point of contact for customers dropping off their vehicles at our facilities. They will be tasked with providing an exceptional and seamless car selling experience for customers.
- Source inventory from our Private Buying program.
- Manage our Private Buying lead pipeline by converting them into purchased vehicles, helping build our inventory for upcoming provincial expansions.
- Inspect vehicle conditions, damage reports, and accident history to strengthen buying decisions.
- Effectively coordinate/collaborate with multiple departments (Reconditioning, Logistics and Accounting).
- Hit weekly targets based on assigned purchase requirements.
- Manage vehicle inventory in Salesforce and upload unit purchases to our e-commerce platform.
- Provide final inspection upon customer drop-off, ensuring vehicle condition is as described by our purchasing agents.
- Walk clients through financial paperwork for selling their vehicles to us upon drop off.
- Confirming all vehicle details and required documents are correct, such as vehicle registrations, ID’s, and banking information.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for clients selling us their vehicles
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous automotive experience is considered an asset but not a requirement
- Passion for automobiles and an adept knowledge of vehicle brands, makes, models and market trends
- Previous experience with Salesforce, CRM programs and other related software
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and expertly prioritize tasks to optimize output
- Proven experience juggling multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high pressure work environment
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment