Company : Groupe Dynamite Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
As a Product Designer, you'll join a team of makers, innovators, and builders to help design and create products that will reshape the retail shopping journey. Simply put, we want to amaze our customers and offer them an unmatched shopping experience. This is a collaborative environment where you will partner closely with fellow designers, product managers, engineers, and other cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate is in Montreal, but remote applicants are welcome.
- Craft stunning visual experiences on both responsive web and mobile apps that wow our customers and meet business goals.
- Deliver across the full end-to-end spectrum of product design responsibilities, from early research, to ensuring the final build matches your visual designs.
- Distill practical solutions from complex challenges in a user-centric, data-informed feedback loop.
- Ensure high-quality cohesive experiences with comprehensive attention to visual and interaction details and consider yourself a craftsperson.
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Take ownership of your work on tasks you are assigned to, with support from design leadership.
- Collaborate towards establishing our Design System to improve the craft, scalability, and accessibility of our products.
- Identify new product opportunities.
- To qualify for this role, you must have...
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction, and visual design.
- Expertise in design thinking and human-centered design methodologies.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
- 2+ years of professional work experience designing products.
To be a great fit, you must...
- Autonomous. You can take full ownership of the work, have a strong sense of urgency and be able to make tough decisions.
- Data-driven. You have experience using data, and know when to question it.
- Passionate. You can thrive in an evolving, fast paced work environment and are never afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Humble. You understand that impactful work doesn't happen in a bubble.
- Curious. You don't have to know everything—just be willing to learn.
- Empathetic. You’ll be at home within an organization that genuinely cares about others.
On our side...
We are a global fashion retailer with the Garage and Dynamite brands at the heart of our success. With close to 400 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 6,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion retail since 1975.
Our core strength is rooted in a solid understanding of our customers, while our brands continue to stand out thanks to our passionate teams who embody our values. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for an entrepreneurial spirit.
What’s in it for you...
We proudly offer you a competitive salary and bonus plan, registered retirement savings, and flexible group insurance with personalized coverage that meets your needs.
As a member of our team, you’ll also enjoy our employee discount at Garage and Dynamite stores, private sample sales throughout the year and many other exciting perks, including a day off for your birthday.
We are committed to employment equity.
We will only call those who have been retained for an interview.