|New Business Sales Consultant|
New Business Sales Consultant
Company : Admiral Insurance
Salary : $32,000 a year
Location : Nova Scotia
- New Business Sales Consultant (Work from home)
- Location: Sydney, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
- Start Date – February 22nd (Full Time)
At Admiral there’s no one more important than you.
We have an incredibly exciting new opportunity for those living in the Sydney area to work for one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
The best part – you’ll be training and working from home, saving time to focus on your priorities outside of work. All you need is a great internet connection and a quiet, private place to work – we’ll provide the laptop!
You’ll be welcomed fully into the Admiral family, with access to our great benefits – including generous paid time off, virtual healthcare access, monthly performance incentives, an ideal daytime work schedule and immediate access to a Blue Cross Health Spending Account.
Who We Are
One of the UK’s most recognizable insurers, Admiral provides car insurance, home insurance, loans, and various other products to over 7 million customers in the United Kingdom.
We’re a passionate, profitable, and well-established company with operations in eight countries. We employ over 11,000 people globally, who are at the heart of what we do.
Admiral's Halifax office opened in 2007. Here, we employ over 400 staff who support our customers in the United Kingdom with home and motor insurance policies. With our new Smart Working model, we can now expand Halifax’s success story to other areas in Nova Scotia.
We’ve been recognized as one of Canada’s Great Places to Work every year since 2010 and have also been named one Nova Scotia’s and Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers annually since 2015.
What You’ll Do – New Business
Admiral New Business is all about making sure our customer's first experience with us is an excellent one. As the first point of contact for our customers, it’s important that we deliver an efficient, high-quality service to every single person we speak to.
Handling inbound calls, your role will be to guide your customers through the buying process, informing them of both our insurance products and our related ancillary products. This allows the customer the opportunity to shape their policy to meet their personal car insurance requirements.
The insurance sales job is challenging and competitive, which is why the better you perform, the more lucrative the rewards. Our incentive structure benefits motivated individuals who show a flair for both sales and customer service.
Our aim is to give great service and value for money to as many people as possible.
Our ideal candidates are:
- Reliable and committed to achieving individual and team goals
- “Change champions” who are adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Positive and resilient to handle any challenge that arises
- Enthusiastic learners who apply feedback to grow in their role and achieve their goals
- Talented salespeople with the ability to upsell multicar and multiproduct
- IT savvy to swiftly update customers details correctly
No previous experience in insurance or call centres is required. We consider the potential of the candidate, eagerness to work with us, ambition, and enthusiasm, over any previous experience in a similar role. We will teach you the rest!
Things That Make Us Admiral
Admiral’s success goes hand-in-hand with having a strong people focused culture. Our philosophy is simple yet effective: “people who like what they do, do it better!”
Our employees are at the heart of our success. We put a lot of effort and investment into making sure that Admiral is a happy place to work, where challenge, opportunity and career path development are encouraged, and fun is never frowned upon.
Our award-winning culture is honest, open, and wholeheartedly focused on four key areas: Communication, Equality, Reward & Recognition, and Fun.
Other Great Things to Know
- Candidates will need to be able to travel to Sydney for equipment pickup as well as for potential training/meetings or team engagement days.
- Following your six-month term permanent employment will be available based on performance. Permanent employees will have full access to all of Admiral's great benefits.
- In addition to base wage, monthly performance-based incentive is available based on achieving targets. New starters will earn a guaranteed monthly learning bonus of during the first five months.
- A company laptop will be provided for remote working.
- 15 paid days off + stat holidays during six-month term.
- Full time hours with currently no shifts past 4pm and weekends that are shared on rotation.
- Visit https://joinadmiral.ca/employee-benefits/ to learn more about what makes Admiral a great place to work!
Admiral is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Admiral is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, age, family status or any other legally protected status. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
Reference ID: SYS-341
Expected start date: 2022-02-14
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $32,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability