New Job It Network Administrator In Quebec
|IT Network Administrator|
IT Network Administrator
Company : RCN Call Center Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
NCR Financial Services is a global fintech company that specializes in catering to underserved and underbanked consumers. Our organization has a passion for helping people financially through our technology solutions which has allowed us to serve millions of consumers globally.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada with offices in the United States and Latin America, we encourage personal and professional growth in equal measures. To create the best possible experience for our employees, we continuously invest in our teams and provide opportunities for growth.
We are looking for an experienced IT Network Administrator to support our company users and infrastructure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high-quality support to our users;
- Support level 1 and level 2 technical issues in computers and networks;
- Configure, operate, maintain and monitor networking, server and storage equipment of various brands;
- Install, configure and manage a VMware environment;
- Work with Cisco switches and routers in the configuration of IOS, high availability environment;
- Load balancing technologies such as VRRP
- Active directory troubleshooting of domains and provide L3 support for incident management;
- Manage network components such as Windows Servers, Active Directory, Exchange Online, Office 365, server backups, network infrastructures and devices (firewalls and switches), virtualization (ESXi), Veeam.
- 5 years of professional experience with the abovementioned network components;
- Excellent knowledge of security-related systems and applications such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, virtual private networks (VPNs), and associated network protocols and concepts;
- Knowledge of security-related systems UMBRELLA and ISE from CISCO;
- CCNA, CompTIA and similar certification are an asset;
- Skills in Python, Power Shell and BASH Shell Scripting (An asset);
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken) & Spanish (An asset).
LOCATION: Montreal Office
REPORTS TO: Senior IT Administrator
SCHEDULE: Day shift – Flexible
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window