New Job Intern, People + Culture (8 Month Co-Op) In Alberta
|Intern, People + Culture (8 Month Co-Op)|
Intern, People + Culture (8 Month Co-Op)
Company : Dream Unlimited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Dream is looking to welcome its latest People + Culture Intern (8 Month Co-Op- Summer/Fall 2021)
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our dynamic People + Culture team. In this role you will assist with day to day recruitment/talent tasks and provide administrative support to project and change initiatives as we continue to expand and develop our People + Culture offerings at Dream.
Who am I?
Don’t worry, we won’t make you do coffee runs or photocopy. As the successful candidate you are not afraid to get out of your comfort zone, whether it is taking on new tasks or actively participating and collaborating in our meetings. You have been steadily deepening their knowledge in their field of study and wants to work with a company that has an environment where your knowledge and skills can be applied and developed.
The successful candidate wants to work on something meaningful and work with a team that is innovative, fun, and always challenging the status quo.
We want you on board because you are keen on learning from and working with our dynamic team. In other words, we care about bringing in an entrepreneurial thinker who is looking for opportunities to learn, work hard, and have fun.
What experience will I gain?
Below are some of the primary responsibilities you will be taking on in this role:
- Working with P+C team to update and create various administrative components to optimize our new HRIS talent platform;
- Assist in creating and updating job descriptions, position profiles, question banks, internal process documents;
- Assist with portions of the end-to-end recruitment process which could include sourcing, phone screening, assessing candidates, and ensuring the process and all communications are conducted in a positive way to provide an excellent candidate experience;
- Assist with building our pipeline of talent by leveraging our employees’ networks and using creative marketing strategies to build brand awareness;
- Assist with the maintenance of our database of active and passive candidates for current and future roles;
- Assist with coordinating new hire welcome packages, touchpoint meetings;
- Assist with filing, invoices and other administrative work.
What type of experience do I have?
These are some of the things we would like you to bring to the table:
- In the process of obtaining post-secondary education in Human Resource Management and require practicum hours towards obtaining your degree/diploma.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Someone with a creative mindset that thinks outside the box and is passionate about the field of HR.
- Strong relationship building and customer service orientation skills.
- Flexible, well-organized, able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume team-oriented environment.
Who are we?
Dream Unlimited Corp. is a leading developer of exceptional office and residential assets in Toronto, owns stabilized income generating assets in both Canada and the U.S., and has an established and successful asset management business, inclusive of $13 billion of assets under management across three Toronto Stock Exchange listed trusts, our private asset management business and numerous partnerships. We also develop land and residential assets in Western Canada. Dream Unlimited expects to generate more recurring income in the future as its urban development properties are completed and held for the long term. Dream Unlimited has a proven track record for being innovative and for our ability to source, structure and execute on compelling investment opportunities.
Our attitude and approach set us apart from our competitors. We are guided by our entrepreneurial spirit: we seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose.
We care about our employees. We want everyone to have a rewarding career and to work with people they like, so we provide exciting work opportunities, open work environments, and fun events. We hire constant learners so we make sure to provide them with learning and growth opportunities.
Thanks for reading all the way through! We can’t wait to meet you.
Dream Unlimited is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process.
Location: Calgary,AB, Calgary, AB
Job Type: Full-time
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window