New Job Customer Care Advisor - Contact Centre (Full-Time) - Halifax, Ns In Nova Scotia
|Customer Care Advisor - Contact Centre (Full-time) - Halifax, NS|
Customer Care Advisor - Contact Centre (Full-time) - Halifax, NS
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Requisition ID: 119021
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Our Customer Contact Centre team is the "heart of our operation.” Our Customer Care Advisors are experts at identifying need and providing customized banking solutions and memorable experiences for our customers.
Is This Role Right for You? In this role, you will:
- Be a trusted advisor for our Canadian Banking customers - ensuring each customer receives a uniquely personal and memorable customer experience
- Participate in a high volume of inbound, telephone-based interactions with our Canadian Banking customers responding to any concerns or inquiries relating to their day-to-day banking
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We’d love to work with you if you have:
- A passion for creating a uniquely personal and memorable customer experience
- Prior experience in customer-focused roles - requiring you to ask the discovery questions, to analyze customer need and provide solutions-based advice
- The ability to multitask between numerous internal platforms while continuing meaningful conversations with our customers
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- A self-directed, performance-oriented approach
- A natural curiosity positioning you to identify opportunities to maximize the customer experience
- Strong keyboarding navigation skills and a typing speed of 20+ wpm
- A high school diploma (or a recognized equivalent)
What’s in it for you?
- When you join our team, you position yourself to build a career with a respected financial institution and Canada’s most international bank
- Opportunities for professional growth supported by leaders who understand that developing our talent is key to our ongoing success
- A corporate culture built upon core values of respect, integrity, passion and accountability
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- A balanced working environment where you will have a fixed work schedule that is not subject to rotation
- 7 weeks of paid initial training as well as regular coaching and professional development opportunities that will enable you to succeed in your current role while preparing you for future opportunities
- A total rewards package featuring a competitive salary, Incentive, Pension and Company Stock Purchase programs
- Staff banking benefits
- A comprehensive suite of customizable benefits - a core medical and insurance plan provided by the Bank, options for Health Care Spending and Wellbeing Accounts along with $2000 of benefits credits you can use to design the benefit package to meet your needs!
- 16 days of paid vacation annually
- Career, culture, progression - You’ll find it all here!
Hiring & Training Details
Hire Date: February 8, 2022
Location: Scotia Square Mall, 5201 Duke Street, Halifax, NS
Position Status: Full -Time, Permanent
Training Dates: TBD
Training Schedule: 8am-4pmAST (Monday-Friday)
- Regular work schedules will be finalized with new employees approximately 4 weeks before the end of training. We are seeking flexibility from candidates, as work schedules can be anytime within our hours of operation (Monday to Friday - 7 am – 1 am, Saturday-Sunday - 8:30 am - 1 am AST).
The Canadian Contact Centre is not a participant in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program and will not be providing sponsorship.
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.