|Clinical Social Worker/Couples Counsellor|
Clinical Social Worker/Couples Counsellor
Company : The Couples Corner
Salary : $75 an hour
Location : New Brunswick
The Couples Corner Counselling is seeking to add to our growing team of practitioners! We are seeking Social Workers across New Brunswick with clinical experience, as well as experience and interest in working with couples and/or families to provide couples and family counselling, and on occasion, individual counselling. We offer competitive wages and flexible work hours.
The Couples Corner Counselling was established to address the need for professional couples counselling services that support clients in achieving their goals, improving their relationship and/or family life, and in gaining greater insight into their lives. The Couples Corner Counselling is committed to offering quality, researched-based techniques, and tools as we support our clients through challenging times.
Our therapists address issues related, but not limited to:
For couples: relational issues, affairs/infidelity, communication, conflict resolution, financial challenges, parenting, separation/divorce, and sex/intimacy.
For families: strained family relationships, marital issues, concerns about children, improving communication, conflict resolution, building trust and understanding, improving the family dynamic.
For individuals: mental health challenges including depression & anxiety, interpersonal stress, burnout, major life changes, trauma, grief, or to further personal growth and achieve greater self-knowledge.
For the safety of our clients and practitioners, we are providing services via video counselling. You will be provided with access to an online counselling/practice management program, administrative support, and the flexibility to create your own schedule.
We require that candidates:
- Hold a Masters Degree in Social Work from an accredited university
- Are currently registered and “in good standing” with the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers (NBASW)
- Have a reliable internet connection
- Upon being contacted for an interview, must provide proof of relevant documents including proof of education; a copy of current NBASW registration; and a copy of current liability insurance
- Use research-based practices, methods, and treatment modalities
- Have access to a private space where online counselling sessions can be conducted
- Have clinical/counselling experience
- Have a strong interest in couples counselling
- Be willing to see a minimum of five clients per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $75.00 per hour
Counselling sessions are being offered through online video counselling.
- Are you willing and able to see a minimum of 5 clients per week?
- Master's Degree (required)
- NBASW registration (required)