New Job Client Services Coordinator In Manitoba
|Client Services Coordinator|
Client Services Coordinator
Company : Manitoba Government
Salary : $41,212 - $47,283 a year
Location : Manitoba
Client Services Coordinator
CL3 Clerk 3
Department of Central Services
Divisional Support Services, Asset Management
Advertisement Number: 38586
Salary(s): CL3 $41,212.00 - $47,283.00 per year
Closing Date: January 21, 2022
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
This is a preference competition. All applicants are encouraged to apply, however first consideration for this competition will be given to women, Indigenous people and persons with disabilities. Applicants are requested to self-declare at the time of application.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Administrative Services, the Client Services Coordinator (CSC) provides an integral role within Central Capital, in support of the delivery of government's owned and leased building portfolio. The CSC is responsible for the administration of the Central Capital RFS (Request-for-Service) program, performing analysis, assessment and assignment of accommodation related requests from across government and ranging in complexity to various service areas/disciplines.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Experience with the administration of programs including analyzing, assessing and assigning requests in a client service focused environment
- Experience coordinating data, maintaining databases and generating reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain positive relationships both internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective organizational and time management skills demonstrating the ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a high volume work environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to write effectively and professionally
- Good knowledge of the programs of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, TEAMS, Outlook) and SharePoint
- Knowledge of project management principles and methodologies as they relate to physical accommodation related projects
- Experience using SAP (or any other related database software.)
The Client Services Coordinator provides a critical link between client workgroups and the operational, planning and project delivery areas of Central Capital. The primary responsibility of this position is the administration of the Central Capital RFS program. The Client Services Coordinator will analyze and assess incoming service requests to determine assignment to the appropriate personnel in consultation with the RFS Review Team Members. The Client Service Coordinator maintains a working knowledge of government programs, policies and procedures and be familiar with project management principles and methodologies as they relate to physical accommodation projects.
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed by internal applicants. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor's representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window