|Bilingual Insurance Advisor (Hybrid Work Eligible)|
Bilingual Insurance Advisor (Hybrid Work Eligible)
Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Group, one of Canada’s largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the ‘accidents of life’ with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients, TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
- Responsible for achieving goals related to advice and quotes
- Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Processes call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner.
- Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
- Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Discuss a variety of products at every opportunity
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
- Accepts risks within established guidelines.
- High school diploma
- Aptitude to successfully complete and pass required licensing
- Must be bilingual (French & English)
Your relevant skillset and knowledge will also get our attention. Show us that you:
- Have strong communication skills to exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way, handling sensitive customer information and resolving exceptions.
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Have advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas.
- Are passionate, engaging and have a desire to deliver superior customer experience consistently and compassionately
Hours of Operations: Monday to Friday 8:00am- 9:00pm AST & Saturdays 8:00am - 5:00pm AST
Work From Home
You will begin your employment with us working from home, provided that you meet the criteria of the work from home program. The criteria for participation in this program include, but are not limited to, a private quiet workspace and high-speed internet bandwidth. Once you meet these criteria as well as tenure guidelines, you may be provided the opportunity to transition to work from home for part of the work week.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary