Company : Cogir
Salary : $17.63 - $18.70 an hour
Location : Quebec
Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for a Beneficiary Attendant who is empathetic and concerned about the well-being of residents
The resident attendant sees to the comfort, well-being, safety and general needs of residents by providing them with hygiene and comfort care.
4/14 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
4/14 from 3:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
4/14 from 11:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to standards and regulations in accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policies
- Assist and/or accompany residents in getting around
- Contribute to the adjustment of a residents' action plan based on their observations
- In collaboration with the different teams, carry out health and hygienic care to the residents while maintaining their dignity and integrity .
- Proactively assist and support the residents
- Respond to all emergency situations
- While interacting with them, report any noticeable changes in a residents mental or physical health to the on-call nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- PDSB training
- Up to date CPR / AED training certificates
- Law 90 training
- Nightly Premium applicable at $0.80/hour
- Evening Premium applicable at $0.55/hour
- Applicable government premium of $ 4
- Referral Program
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Hourly rate between $17.63 and $18.70 depending on experience
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social leave
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!