New Job Accountant, Purchase And Sales Of Companies In Quebec
|Accountant, Purchase and sales of companies|
Accountant, Purchase and sales of companies
Company : MNP
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
This bilingual opportunity is also available on MNP’s Postes avec expérience job board in French. Please submit one application only to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you.
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Corporate Finance team as an Accountant, Purchase and sales of companies. This diverse team of professionals maximizes our clients’ potential so they can seize opportunities as they emerge within an evolving business landscape. As a trusted advisor, you’ll provide innovative solutions that meet clients’ divestiture, financing, due diligence and acquisition goals.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Assist in the execution of corporate finance engagements including researching and identifying new markets or candidates; managing merger, acquisition and divestiture processes and providing IPO services
Assist with the development of project plans and coordinate project logistics with clients and other stakeholders
Participate in the delivery of private placement and syndication of debt, junior capital and equity
- Conduct detailed analysis relating to quality of earnings reviews, sustainability of EBITDA, quality of assets, working capital profile and potential risks and opportunities
- Build and prepare technical based analysis, projections, forecasts and models
- Identify competitive issues and performance indicators on both a macro and micro level specific to the target market
- Research and formulate market and industry trends, broad synopsis and general conclusions
- Support the design and development of high-quality deliverables including engagement letters, reports, presentations and correspondence relating to merger, acquisition and financing transactions
- Identify innovative ways to deliver added value to clients; ensure client needs are met and relationships grow and develop
- Participate in business development initiatives and contribute to the preparation and delivery of competitive proposals
- Work collaboratively with the client engagement team
- Maintain flexibility to travel, as necessary
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or business administration (accounting or finance major is preferred)
- Working towards a CPA or CFA designation is considered an asset
- 1 to 2 years of professional services experience, ideally in financial analysis and modeling is considered an asset
- Experience in the preparation and analysis of financial statements
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!
Please Allow Popup for Apply Window