Company : Motonovo Finance
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Let us tell you a bit about us…
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
We are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services. Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella.
We thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; we open up the lending market to many; and thousands of customers chose Motonovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose.
Feel like being part of…
This is a very established team, who together have a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge within the industry and territory. You will be part of a team that encourages self-development, challenges and supports each other, combined with a positive, forward thinking culture.
Over the years, we have recruited people who have no motor finance or motor experience but demonstrate a very personable personality which allows them to influence changing behaviours with colleagues and clients.
The role of Account Manager is really important to us. You will proactively and professionally promote MotoNovo products and services within the motor industry to identify and maximise profitable sales opportunities.
MotoNovo Finance offer a 6-month induction programme to equip you with all the tools to do the role in the most professional way. This induction course is designed for team members with no motor finance experience or 10 years plus. Each new employee is assigned a mentor Account Manager within the team who will support them with embedding into the role and the business.
This role will be field based, covering a set territory in GU, KT, SW, SM and RH post codes. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction. Our Head Office is based in Cardiff, South Wales where you will have occasional visits for team meetings or business events.
What would your day look like?
- A field-based role based from home Acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with our supporting Dealerships
- Achieving growth in key result areas and increasing profitability across the portfolio of clients
- Planning and implementing an effective sales development strategy for the territory
- Supporting and acting as a consultant in providing training/coaching/guidance to Dealers (regulatory/sales process)
- Generating new and creative ideas and tactical plans to win new business
- Providing wholesale and retail facilities – providing a relationship-based service from our product portfolio
- Enhancing the current portfolio with the MotoNovo Difference – promoting the benefits of “Findandfundmycar”, which provides the full customer journey
- Support Dealers to enhance their digital proposition and provide expert advice
- Conducting monthly dealer finance reviews and suggest ways to enhance performance
- Be able to hold successful meetings via various channels e.g. face-to-face, Teams, WebEx etc
- An average working week would involve working from home on a Monday and then out visiting clients for the remaining 4 days
What do we expect of you?
- The ability to be very personable and influence change with your colleagues and clients
- A can-do attitude with the desire to learn, develop and forge a career path within a fast-growing business
- Have the energy and self-motivation to take an established territory to a higher level
- The drive to succeed and a natural flare for building relationships at all levels
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Sound communication, presenting and negotiation skills at all management levels within a business
- A proactive approach with a consistently strong work ethic
- The ability to show resilience in challenging situations
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential of up to 65%. This would include private medical care, life insurance and an excellent pension contribution, as well as your birthday off and a well-being day!
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as a colleague, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed... have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Job Type: Permanent