Cyber Security Instructor
Company : QCT College
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
To be successful in the Instructor position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
The instructor will be responsible for
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum.
- Contributing to the development of curriculum and instructional materials
- Supporting the administrative functions of the campus to enhance the student experience.
- Evaluating student performance fairly and consistently.
- Participating in College and Program Activities.
- Monitoring and reviewing students during practicum and/or clinical placements, as the program requires.
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards.
Education and Experience
- A diploma or degree from a University or College recognized by QCT College related to specified program
- A minimum of 3 years’ work-related experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 1 year of instructional experience or hold a certificate on adult education
Skills and Abilities
Relevant industry skills and knowledge relating to the area of instruction, including ongoing professional development and continuous improvement Interest in pedagogical and multi-modal education approaches an asset Advanced oral and written communication skills, including presentation and group facilitation Ability to motivate and inspire students High standards of behavior, a professional attitude, and a commitment to quality service Ability to work cooperatively with other instructors and staff Ability to consider and respond appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of students, to provide feedback and treat students equitably Learn and use technology to enhance the student learning experience