Company : Movimento Fitness
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Movimento Fitness is a locally owned, award winning private fitness studio in St. Albert. We specialize in clientele over 40 reclaim their health and fitness so that they can live life to the fullest. We have been in business since 2010 and are proud to be changing lives in our community.
We are looking to hire an organized, positive, and mature administrative assistant who wants to be part of our dynamic team! We are want someone that is looking to find a great long-term fit.
19 hrs per week
Required shifts each week:
- Mondays 4:30pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesdays 4:30pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesdays 4:30pm to 8:30pm
- Thursdays 4:30pm to 8:30pm
- Saturdays 8:30am to 11:45am
We are looking to hire an organized, positive, and mature administrative assistant who wants to be part of our dynamic team!
Our number one priority is supporting our amazing community of members! We are a locally owned business focused on providing personalized fitness and nutrition coaching to help our members achieve lasting changes in their health.
As the first person our members see at the front desk, you will need to be friendly, positive, helpful and resourceful. We get to know all of our members personally and it is important for you be able to feel comfortable talking both in person and on the phone while being very professional and courteous at all times.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Interacting with all of our members making them feel welcomed and taken care of
- Scheduling members for their coaching sessions
- Answering member questions and providing assistance over email, phone, and in person
- Managing member files
- Data entry
- Tracking member attendance, billing, and results
- Weekly and monthly tasks such as ordering, inventory, and customer service initiatives
- Regular communication with our other admin team members and our coaching team members
- Regular cleaning of high touch surfaces in the front entry and washroom areas
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An “A” player
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Thrives working both independently and with a team
- Comfortable with technology
- Attention to all the little details
- Diligent about maintaining a clean and efficient work space
- A rockstar that wants to be part of a great motivated team!
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS & A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
You must LOVE working with people and have a positive attitude to greet everyone with a smile! You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions. We’ll teach you everything you need to know, but we can’t teach you manners, professionalism and reliability.
SKILLED WITH COMPUTER BASED TASKS
You need to feel extremely comfortable with computer based work and be able to learn new systems and software. All of your tasks will use specific scheduling and database programs. Training will be provided, but you must be a fast learner. It is very important that you have a strong working knowledge of basic functions in Microsoft Word and Excel (and/or google docs and google sheets) and experience working on a Mac is an asset.
We ask applicants to be very organized and detail orientated. During our peak hours the facility is busy and you must be able to multi-task and stay organized.
DESIRE TO LEARN & GROW WITH US
We are a dynamic and growing company and we value team members that want to grow with us into the future. You must be easily able to learn and adapt to change as we are consistently working to make our members experience exceptional by striving to make improvements on an ongoing basis.
We’re looking to hire the right individual relatively quickly. If this opportunity sounds good to you then please complete the application at www.movimentofitness.ca/joinourteam.
Note: applications only submitted through Jobssummary without completing the application on our website as described above will not be considered.
We’d like to thank everyone for their interest and application, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent