New Job Well And Facility Operator In Alberta
Well and Facility Operator
Company : HITIC Energy Ltd.
Salary : $38 an hour
Location : Alberta
Job title Well and Facility Operator at Fox Creek
Reports to operation Manager
- Provide onsite oilfield well and facility operatorship for oil and gas wells and facility around Fox Creek area, AB.
- Hiring for full time - permanent position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Understand and abide by all safety rules and standards, report all hazards and be held responsible for the safe operation of your assigned wells, facilities, tools and company vehicles
- Understand and abide by all applicable government regulations, e.g. AER, OH&S, TDG and WHIMIS
- Inspect Wells/Facilities daily, test wells as required, report production, manage gas nominations and/or oil allowables, coordinate fluid transportation, report on worn or inoperative equipment, perform accurate record keeping of chemical use and equipment checks
- Operate wells free flowing and produced with artificial lift (Pumpjacks and/or Electric Submersible Pumps).
- Operate central battery (inlet separation, tankage, VRU, dehydration, compression and sales pump)
- Conduct and/or supervise general maintenance and regular housekeeping, make minor repairs and/or adjustments on the Wells/Facilities equipment to ensure a quality end product
- Maintain proper liquid levels, operating pressures and temperatures in all surface equipment, maintain all surface pumping equipment in efficient operating condition
- Work with services vendors. Control field costs.
- Participate as a team member to identify and implement continuous improvement
- Other duties as directed
- Valid safety tickets (H2S alive, First Aid, Ground Disturbance, TDG, WHMIS, ATV, Wildlife Awareness, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of how to prevent and solve hydrate problem.
- Knowledge and experience of how to operate various compressor with different conditions
- Fluent with SCADA
- understand and experience gas lifting operation
- Knowledge and experience about compressor.
- Fluent with Microsoft Excel for production report, field cost tracking, etc.
- A Fourth Class Power Engineering Certificate is preferred but is not essential
- Further Operator Continuing Education Training from SAIT, NAIT, Lakeland College, etc. is preferred but is not essential
- The successful candidate will have successfully passed Grade 12 or passed a Canadian GED test and acquired an Alberta Education High School Equivalency Diploma
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of Well and Facility operating experience
- A valid driver’s license with a clean record are required
- Pre-employment background screening will be required for applicants selected to be interviewed
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- The ideal candidate is a team player who demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Copies of passports are not acceptable. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
- This will be a camp job with a regular rotation. The successful candidate will be required to travel to and from Fox Creek on their own time
- At times the Operator will be working alone with the closest back up over an hour away
- At times hours of work could be over 12 hours per day
- This role requires a physically fit candidate who is able to perform work in all types of weather
- The Operator will be expected to safely perform physical tasks at times such as moving drums of chemicals, lifting, climbing ladders, etc.
Terms of Employment
- Full Time Permanent
Anticipated Start Date
- As soon as possible
- started at : 39/h
- High school or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Reference ID: 2021-6
Application deadline: 2021-11-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $38.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
the Company provide all stuffs to prevent Covid-'9
the candidate with full vaccinated is benefit for the company and candidate him/her self
- operator: 10 years (preferred)