New Job Server (Mploy) In British Columbia
Company : MPLOY SOLUTIONS INC.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
West Vancouver, British Columbia
V7S 2S5, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
To apply for this job at Hollyburn Country Club, download the free mPloy app (iOS or Android) either directly from the Apple Store or Google Play or click on the link to the mPloy website.
SERVER - We offer an excellent benefit package, staff meal program and generous rewards and recognition programs!
Hollyburn Country Club is a premier private family Club, situated in the British properties in West Vancouver that offers an outstanding employee experience. We are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
The Club: Hollyburn Country Club is a private family club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business.
- Our Club is a home away from home for many of our members.
- We believe in living our value of Service Excellence through accountability, adaptability, empathy, enthusiasm, initiative and teamwork.
The Position: We are looking for part-time/full-time Servers.
- We offer competitive wages, gratuities and an excellent benefit package for part-time and full-time employees.
- We also offer an internal staff meal program.
- You ensure prompt, courteous and professional attention to the needs of all members and guests, greeting them in a friendly and caring manner
- You provide table service to members and guests in an organized, efficient, and professional manner
- You assist in running food items when needed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Discounted or free food
Employee assistance program
Extended health care
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Hollyburn Country Club is committed to keeping its members and staff safe during Covid-19. The safety and well-being of members and staff is our top priority. At Hollyburn, each department is equipped with it's own Covid-19 training and protocols.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
West Vancouver, BC (Required)
Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
How to Apply
Expiring: Nov 29, 2021