New Job Salaried Mortgage Broker - Pm In Alberta
Salaried Mortgage Broker - PM
Company : True North Mortgage
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Would you like to be proud of where you work and the products you sell? How about enjoying coming to work every day while being well compensated for your performance?
If you answered “Yes” to the above, then consider joining Canada’s most innovative company in the mortgage industry!
At True North Mortgage we put the customer experience first! We do this by offering the best rates on full-featured mortgage products exclusive to True North Mortgage. Plus, we are committed to making our agents the best in the biz by giving them the tools and support needed to provide superior advice and to get the job done fast and efficiently.
We are a team of experienced, smart, well-rounded Mortgage Brokers looking for new talent to join our organization. If you have experience in the Mortgage biz and have a great personality with tons of ambition, we would like your help to take our company to the next level.
What sets us apart? We are the only brokerage to utilize retail stores and the only brokerage with its own CMHC approved lender. By owning our lender, we can offer better rates and same day turn around. Our agents are also NOT responsible for generating any sales leads, we provide all our agents with warm leads… No cold calling.
There are many paths to success... We give you the freedom to use the tools and a style that works best for you. Just as we customize solutions for our clients, we provide our Mortgage Brokers with the team and resources they need to succeed!
- Position will be working the afternoon shift from 1:00pm to 9:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Track Record of sales as a Banker, Broker, or a Mobile Mortgage Specialist. Mortgage Underwriters can also be very successful in this role as well!!
- Ability to establish and foster relationships with our clients and assist them in making an informed decision
- Fast paced environment, must be able to keep current with changes with lenders and the real estate market
- History of delivering an extraordinary experience for your clients with a focus on results
- Anticipate underwriters’ requirements for conditions
- Manage multiple client files and ensure each file closes in a timely manner
- Understand the levels of risk associated with mortgage loans
- Knowledge of mortgage lending and financial products
- Intermediate MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Slack
The True North Advantage:
- Salary – yes you read that right, unlike other brokers or bank specialists, True North Mortgage will pay you a healthy base salary, individual bonus plan as well as a monthly team-based bonus, so you are not alone!
- In-House financing – this is where we really shine! THINK Financial, (THINKFinancial.ca) our own lender, has the lowest rates in the country which will allow you to compete in the most competitive market. Want to increase the rate and get paid more? Done, you have total control!
- Private Lending- THINK Financial also offers private lending when your clients can’t qualify via the traditional route.
- Renewal Model - With THINK Financial, we offer a renewal model. Unlike your current employer, THINK will pay you upon renewal! Sounds fair since you got the client in the first place, right?
- Leads – We provide our agents with warm leads. No cold calling!
- Training - We have a great training program: Dedicated senior members of our team will provide you with the training and tools needed to become a top Mortgage Broker. They have been where you are, and they know what it takes to succeed!
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary with medical and dental benefits paid for by the employer
- Diverse work environment
- Learning and Development through seminars and training from our various lenders so you can stay on top of the lending landscape
- Team events! We want you to be fully integrated into the True North team. We will hold regular team events so you can create new relationships and let loose and have a good time! Work hard, play hard!
- Modern lounge outfitted with table tennis (ping pong for those of us less serious about the sport) and a games room
- Rapidly growing organization
- Professional team with a shared perception of how things are done
- Learning and Development including online training and conferences
- Flexible work schedule
Time and time again we hear from our new recruits how happy they are with their decision to join True North Mortgage, so if you think you have the right combination of skills, experience and personality then please apply now!
This position is based in Calgary, AB. We thank you for your interest in this role however only local candidates, and those interested in relocating, will be considered.