New Job Residential Mortgage Funder In Alberta
Residential Mortgage Funder
Company : True North Mortgage
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Would you like to be proud of where you work and the products you sell? How about enjoying coming to work every day while being well compensated for your performance?
If you answered “Yes” to the above, then consider joining Canada’s most innovative company in the mortgage industry!
At True North Mortgage we put the customer experience first! We do this by offering the best rates on full-featured mortgage products exclusive to True North Mortgage. We took this to the next level by starting our own CMHC approved lender in 2016 called THINK Financial! Since launch we have funded over $4 Billion in Mortgages through THINK alone and have no plans on slowing down!
We are growing fast so our THINK Financial team is looking to add another Residential Mortgage Funder to help us gather documentation, review conditions and advance funding to solicitors.
There are many paths to success... We give you the freedom to use the tools and a style that works best for you. Just as we customize solutions for our clients, we provide our Mortgage Funders with the tools they need to promptly and effectively support our national team.
The ideal candidate is smart, detailed orientated, is client focused and keen to be a part of something great!
- Ability to work independently to solve problems but also be able to work as a team member with other Mortgage Funders
- Fast paced environment, must be able to keep current with changes with lenders and the real estate market
- History of delivering an extraordinary experience for your clients (internal and external) with a focus on results
- Strong decision-making skills to convey solutions to areas of concern
- Proven ability handling difficult situations and use of good judgement based on experience and knowledge
- Intermediate MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Slack
- Assist in all areas of funding as required to ensure the department is running smoothly and meeting service level agreements
- Prepare and Send mortgage instructions
- Liaise with Solicitors and True North Mortgage Agents to answer questions and get the deals funded in an effective and efficient manner
- Review Solicitor documentation
The True North Advantage:
- In-House financing – this is where we really shine! THINK Financial, (THINKFinancial.ca) our own lender, has the lowest rates in the country which will allow you to compete in the most competitive market.
- Private Lending - THINK Financial also offers private lending when your clients cannot qualify via the traditional route.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary with medical and dental benefits paid for by the employer
- Diverse work environment
- Team events! We want you to be fully integrated into the True North team. We will hold regular team events so you can create new relationships and let loose and have a good time! Work hard, play hard!
- Modern lounge outfitted with table tennis (ping pong for those of us less serious about the sport) and a games room
- Rapidly growing organization
- Professional team with a shared perception of how things are done
- Learning and Development including online training and conferences
- Flexible work schedule
Time and time again we hear from our new recruits how happy they are with their decision to join True North Mortgage, so if you think you have the right combination of skills, experience and personality then please apply now!
This position is based in Calgary, AB. We thank you for your interest in this role however only local candidates, and those interested in relocating, will be considered.