New Job Project Manager In New Brunswick
Company : Pattison Sign Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Pattison Sign Group is a highly successful, North American company growing organically and through ongoing acquisitions. It is one of the world’s largest sign and physical branding element companies, with three manufacturing facilities, six sales offices and over 650 employees across North America.
The company is dedicated to absolute customer satisfaction and ultimate quality in its products and services. It is ISO certified to ensure Total Quality in its products and services. The culture of the company is focused on performance and accountability and supports employee empowerment and development.
The company operates independently within The Jim Pattison Group, headquartered in Vancouver and comprised of over 565 locations worldwide. The Jim Pattison Group is broadly based across the automotive, media, packaging, food sales and distribution, magazine distribution, entertainment, export and financial industries. With sales of over $12.7 billion in 2020 and more than 51,000 employees, the Jim Pattison Group is the second largest private company in Canada.
We are currently seeking to hire a Project Manager to be based at our Edmundston office.
The Project Manager compiles, audits, records and processes forms and documents, such as requests, permits, contracts and purchase orders, following established methods, guidelines and schedules using computerized and manual processing systems.
- Manages relationships with internal and external clients;
- Monitors the development of projects starting from pre-sale to delivery, including managing and coordinating with a network of installers, and preparing file for invoicing;
- Controls budgets associated with the projects;
- Applies project management principles such as planning, quality control and risk management.
QUALIFICATIONS and COMPETENCIES
- Business management training, project management and/ or equivalent experience;
- Written and spoken communication skills in French/ English mandatory;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
- Skills in planning, task and priority management, conflicts resolution;
- Have in hand all documents required to legally work in Canada.
We prefer a person with people skills since they will communicate with customers and suppliers. Adaptability, resourcefulness, leadership, ability to analyze and understand plans/ specifications/ technical drawings and knowledge in the field of the signage would be an asset for candidates.
Pattison Sign Group offers benefits, a competitive salary and is committed to the Employment Equity program.
Application deadline: 2021-12-06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19