New Job Oet Investigator, Greater Montreal Area In Quebec
OET Investigator, Greater Montreal Area
Company : TJX Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Annette discovered PURPOSE working at TJX
Annette comes into work every day inspired by our mission and eager to contribute to it. What do you want to add while you're here?
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Three weeks’ vacation with option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistance Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- The position is responsible for conducting and resolving high impact theft and fraud investigations, targeting professional, sophisticated and chronic offenders while partnering with the ORC and SI teams.
- Detect and apprehend suspects committing sophisticated or frequent theft and fraud activity
- Analyze data and utilize various system tools to identify targets and develop a strategy for rapid resolution
- Develop and maintain strong working partners with ORC, Store Investigations Team, DLPMs, Store Management, Peer Retailers, Banking Institutions and Law Enforcement
- Conduct interviews of subjects to acquire additional relevant information and share findings with ORC
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in retail investigations or relevant investigations background. Must possess and maintain a valid Security Guard or Security Guard and Private Investigator license in province of work.
- Minimum High School Diploma, Post-Secondary Education is preferred.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of and ability to use computer software including Microsoft Office, web-based tools, email, etc.
- Must possess superior time management and organizational skills with excellent interpersonal skills: a team player; friendly, professional and approachable.
- Strong knowledge of retail operations and processes.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, good driving abstract and access to a vehicle.
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to applying. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email [email protected]