New Job Manager, Advisor Services In Quebec
Manager, Advisor Services
Company : Mandeville Private Client Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
- Answer and process routine to complex advisor requests and inquiries, resolves advisor concerns/problems and contributes to the resolution of escalated issues by offering solutions within scope of work via inbound or outbound phone calls.
- Identify advisors’ current and future needs to proactively enhance the advisor experience.
- Actively identify opportunities that contribute to the satisfaction of service and operations goals through workflow, productivity, and quality prioritization.
- Correspond with advisors via phone, email or written correspondence, where appropriate.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, guidelines and advisor service standards to achieve operational, productivity and quality objectives.
- Actively promote new/existing products, services and marketing and sales initiatives.
- Abide by all fund company policies, regulatory controls and requirements.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and support change management activities, as well as identify improvement opportunities to streamline business processes resulting in greater efficiencies, productivity and/or service.
- Develop and use internal and/or external relationships to achieve shared priorities/goals, satisfy advisor needs, resolve problems and increase business insight/awareness. Actively participate in team meetings by providing topics for discussion and offering ideas and feedback.
- Guide and mentor team members and share subject matter expertise within sphere of influence.
- Assist with work outside of your role's normal scope and participate in cross training opportunities.
- Work with the Director of Transition, Advisor Services and Fidelity Clearing Canada during onboarding of new advisors to Mandeville.
- Support advisor programs such as training initiatives.
- Communicate and liaise with various internal departments to seek resolutions to advisor issues and queries.
- Support the Director of Transition, Advisor Services in different projects/initiatives
- Support the Director of Transition in the AGA relationship with HUB by submitting new contracts as well as follow up on policy and advisor inquiries.
Achievement Orientation – A concern for working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence
Business Acumen - The ability to understand the business implications of decisions and the ability to strive to improve organizational performance
Conceptual Thinking - The ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related
Concern for Order - Reflects an underlying drive to reduce uncertainty in the surrounding environment
Customer Service Orientation - Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the customer’s or client’s needs
Flexibility - The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups
Initiative – The ability to identify a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking action in light of this identification to address current or future problems or opportunities
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma required
- IFIC Operations Course desired
- Canadian Securities Course desired
- 5 – 7 years’ experience at an Investment dealership or brokerage firm.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday