New Job Housekeeping Attendant In Quebec
Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Maison Louise-Elisabeth, a private residence for seniors, located in the heart of Lévis, has the pleasure of accommodating the nuns of the congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Saint-Louis. A clientele with a heart of gold, full of kindness and gratitude! Working in this warm working environment is more than just a professional experience, it is the opportunity to realize oneself, to be recognized and valued.
Every other weekend
From: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Come meet us !!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep the work environment clean
- Maintain and clean the premises
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- High school diploma (SSD)
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years experience
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Consistent schedule