New Job Flight Crew In Alberta
Company : Enerjet
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Lynx Air is seeking experienced Pilots
If you are passionate about getting passengers to their destinations comfortably, safely, and affordably, then this may be the opportunity for you!
About Lynx Air
Lynx is a fully licensed airline, with a history of operating private charters in Canada, the USA, the Caribbean, and Europe since 2008. We have announced our plan to transition to a national Ultra Low-Cost service, bringing travelers a new choice. We will be flying new B737 Max aircraft and carrying a new brand name into the Canadian skies. We look forward to new horizons, everyday affordable air travel, and greater choices for all Canadians in 2022.
The successful candidates will be motivated, professional and team-oriented. With a commitment to safety, our flight crew will support our business model and work efficiently to create a competitive advantage and growth. Adherence to our Standard Operating Procedures is vital to achieving our safety-oriented culture, and corporate goals.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS:
Flight Crew are responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft and are expected to assist Cabin Crew members when able.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- A Current Canadian Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
- For First Officers, A Current Canadian Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL) with IATRA or valid SAMRA/SARON exams
- Category 1 Medical
- A Valid Canadian Passport or Canadian work permit
- Must be able to obtain and retain Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
- Ability to travel/operate to the United States, and any other countries within our network
- Ability to obtain TSA clearance for simulator training in the United States
- Include a summary of your flight time in the application
- No criminal convictions for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of Company Alcohol and Drug testing program
- The ability to conduct multi-day parings away from base in accordance with the CARs
- Fully vaccinated against Covid 19
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US:
- Industry competitive salary
- The chance to be part of building something from the ground up
- An environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Open and collaborative work environment. You bring your great ideas and we will put them to action
- Comprehensive benefits and HSA
- The opportunity to travel where we fly
We're an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that places value on the strength that diversity brings to the workplace and that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We encourage all applicants who meet the requirements for the role to apply.
Interviews will be commencing right away, so don’t hesitate and apply today to be part of Canada’s changing aviation landscape! Cover letters are not required.