New Job First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Senior Advisor, Marketing & Communications (12 To 14-Month Temporary Assignment) In Quebec
First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Senior Advisor, Marketing & Communications (12 to 14-Month Temporary Assignment)
Company : BDC - Indigenous Recruitment
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
At BDC, we’re devoted to Canadian entrepreneurs. We’re also dedicated to our employees. Adaptable. Inspiring. Different. There’s a reason we like to work here and we think you’ll like it too.
As the Senior Advisor, Marketing & Communications, you are responsible for overseeing and executing complex marketing and communications plans leveraging traditional, mobile, and digital channels, and preparing logistics, budgets, and production schedules. The Advisor creates marketing and communication material, including writing and adapting text for print, mobile, social and digital channels, talking points, Qs & As, emails, sales toolkits and other client-facing messaging, to support sales and increase awareness of BDC and its products and services. Day-to-day responsibilities also include managing both program-related media relations as well as handling issues and mitigating reputation risks.
MORE OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
Coordinate with many internal and external stakeholders, including representatives of the Government of Canada as well as BDC client contact centre, lines of business and sales teams across Canada
- Manage program-related media relations and issues management on an ongoing basis by providing sound advice, key messages, and written material (i.e. news releases, Qs & As for use with media)
- Develop specific/contextualized onboarding and nurturing initiatives to ensure an optimal client experience
- Develop tools for monitoring the performance of marketing and communications strategies and contribute to formulating recommendations for improvement
- Serve as specialist advisor and subject matter expert for decision-making bodies
The position presented can be done remotely, should the candidate choose so.
Join our team at BDC, apply today!
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for BDC. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion. Our goal is to have a team that reflects gender and visible diversity. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At BDC, we value diversity in our workforce and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Self-identify as First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications/public relations or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum seven years of related work experience with knowledge of at least three of the following marketing and communications functions: media relations, issues management, marketing communications, client experience/client lifecycle management
- Experience in the financial sector an asset
- Bilingual required (French & English)
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking skills
We are Canada’s development bank. We exist to support entrepreneurs. BDC’s mission is to help create and develop Canadian businesses through financing, growth and business transition capital, venture capital and advisory services, with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises. As a complementary lender, we offer loans and investments that fill out or complete services available from other financial institutions.