New Job Communications Administrator In Manitoba
Company : Intrepidi Professional Consulting Inc.
Salary : $2,971 - $4,774 a month
Location : Manitoba
Are you a skillful communicator who is a superstar at creating organizational systems to enhance customer experiences? Are you passionate about your own vocation and inspired to sharpen your skills while creating something new and life-changing for others?
Intrepidi Professional Consulting Inc. requires an experienced communications and administrative professional who will work closely with the Owner/Director in support of our assessment, education, employment, career development and self-employment programs.
The position is multi-faceted. It will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to increase their skills in operations, customer relations and project management, as well as the communications and promotional spheres.
The successful candidate is exceptionally organized, tech-savvy, and able to effectively disseminate information across multiple platforms.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders across multiple channels such as website forms, email, referral letters, phone, social media
- Act as a point of contact responding to inquiries, referrals, requests, scheduling meetings, preparing, sending corresponding information while providing an excellent impression within every interaction
- Complete administrative duties to assist the Director and other stakeholders with online scheduling, preparing meeting materials, relaying information, and following up on tasks for tracking purposes
- Handle requests and queries from CEO/Director appropriately and confidentially
- Improve and/or develop end-user friendly systems and processes: implement administrative tools for ultimate effectiveness
- Design and build forms for online booking, invoicing, and for the exchange confidential documentation
- Organize and maintain proprietary digital documents such as reports, assessments, learning materials, statistics, and stakeholder projects. Compliant with confidentiality according to privacy laws
- Track, document, and report on client progress or usage within the learning platform
- Collaborate with various project specialists on the development and coordination of learning management system platforms
- Complete research on and assist in the creation of online workbooks, digital brochures, fact sheets, questionnaires, and surveys to inform, engage and attract partners and customers to services and programs
- Conduct frequent customer satisfaction evaluations reporting on recommendations for ongoing quality standards for services
- Integrate and manage client management systems to distribute collateral in timely manner
- Assist in the creation of online seminars, video/audio files, progress reports for evaluation
- Compile and report on results of directed research activities
- Coordinate, develop, and maintain website, publish digital content such as posts, blogs, web stories, news releases, and newsletters to the appropriate platforms such as LinkedIn, Affiliate website publications
The successful candidate for the Communications Administrator has a varied skill set which includes:
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma
- 3-5 years of work experience in administration, communications in an educational setting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to proofread and edit
- Proven ability to create presentations, resource packages, and confidential correspondence
- Understanding of digital marketing and the ability to create and manage digital content
- Strict attention to detail and deadlines, with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Superior customer service skills and comfortable interacting with the public and other stakeholders
- Adept with a wide range of technical writing for social media platforms; content creation; customer management applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Acuity/Calendly, LinkedIn, and Constant Contact/MailChimp
- Proficient with a wide range of computer software including Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and QuickBooks
- High degree of discretion, confidentiality with demonstrated interpersonal skills
Characteristics – integrity, cooperation, curiosity, dependability, honesty, hard working
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in applying to this position, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letterand include the job title in the subject line. We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Intrepidi Professional Consulting Inc. is committed to diversity, equity and accessibility best practices and welcomes applications from women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, racialized persons, persons of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of perceptions, and experiences.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA) we will consult with applicants to provide reasonable accommodations that are appropriate to their needs in all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation, please contact us directly.
About The Organization
Intrepidi Professional Consulting Inc. is a private company with a social purpose. In partnership with the Government of Canada and local businesses our goal is to advance personal independence and economic participation for all Manitobans. Our objective is to prepare individuals to meet their education, employment, and self-employment aspirations via direct instruction and coaching and referral services for eligible youth and adults who are living with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD) and Learning Disabilities (LDs).
Contract length: 11 months
Application deadline: 2021-11-04
Expected start date: 2021-11-08
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $2,971.00-$4,774.00 per month
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Marketing: 4 years (preferred)