New Job Campus Administrator-Scarborough Campus In Ontario
Campus Administrator-Scarborough Campus
Company : Canadian Institute of Management and Technology
Salary : $17 an hour
Location : Ontario
CIMT College is looking for a Campus Administrator who would be working as a Front Desk Administrator. The suitable candidate would require to greet people coming into Campus, direct them to the appropriate contacts or services, provide general information in person and by phone.
Key Objective: To assist the Campus Manager in smooth functioning of the Campus by providing administrative support to visitors, students, Instructors and other staff of CIMT College
Skills and Qualification:
- Completion of secondary school required.
- Previous Private Career College experience is preferred
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries is an asset
- 3-5 years experience in a responsible administrative support role preferably in education setting
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task required.
- Must possess excellent typing skills and customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is must
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making sure that all the incoming calls are answered and directed in an efficient manner.
- Resolving student concerns related to schedules, fee payments, etc. along with the Campus Manager
- Assisting the students with regards to schedules and coordinating with Scheduling Department to make sure the students are able to complete their course/program as per the expected completion date
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems (student files)
- Effectively maintaining student records and record management
- Maintain front desk security and security access lists
- Administering the candidates for Testing Centers
- Ensure all course material is ready when a new class is starting
- Assist in smooth functioning of the institute in the evenings and weekends and in Campus Manager’s absence
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Open and Close the campus as required
- Input data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates
- May compile data, statistics and other info to support Campus Manager
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Campus Manager