New Job Banking Associate Private Banking 1859 In Quebec
Banking Associate Private Banking 1859
Company : National Bank of Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Private Banking 1859 is dedicated to providing wealth management services and advice to a distinctive and wealthy clientele. It is part of the National Bank, which offers a wide range of financial services to individuals, businesses and governments across Canada, as well as specialized services to a select group of international clients.
- Support the Private Banker by providing administrative follow-up and value-added customer service
- Ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty by developing a personalized relationship that meets the needs of each client
- Optimize customer interventions and identify sales opportunities
- Open commercial and personal files and perform various transactions on behalf of clients
- Contribute to the efficiency of administrative and financial activities by rigorously monitoring client files
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector's activities.
- Provide clients with products or services that can meet their needs
- Preliminary analysis, compilation, verification and indexation of the financial information and tax structures required to process customer financing requests, in accordance with standards established by the credit center
- Write and/or verify letters of offer and guarantees (individual and business records)
- Ensure adherence to deadlines (loans, investments, interest income)
- Establish and maintain effective communication with the various stakeholders involved in the files
- Establish a relationship of trust with clients, in concert with the Private Banker
Completed three-year college diploma or academic equivalent, related to industry and three years of relevant experience
- Canadian Investment Funds course completed
- Experience in particular and/or commercial credit
- Knowledge of banking, investment and financial products
- Knowledge of Bank applications (FCC, TIP, Hyp., GB Fund, etc.)
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Propensity to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate a good sense of initiative and a good level of autonomy
- Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.