New Job Administrator, Corporate Services In Quebec
Administrator, Corporate Services
Company : Collins Blay LLP
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
IT STARTS HERE.
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact on our Corporate Services team as an Administrator. This diverse team of professionals directly contributes to the success of the firm by supporting internal and external clients. As a trusted advisor, you’ll ensure the efficient and effective operation of our business.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
ROLE @ MNP
- Provide support and direction to others on the Corporate Services team on a range of corporate record keeping compliance related services, including documenting corporate actions properly in company minute books
- Coordinate with external counsel, where necessary
- Become proficient in the use of our white-label virtual corporate records platform
- Assist with the development and delivery of training to other administrators within the Corporate Services team
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes and to comply with regulatory requirements
- Execute corporate services in accordance with MNP’s processes; correspond with clients, partners, and others to gather required information and report on results
- Responsible for invoicing, including disbursements
- Work collaboratively with other Corporate Services team members at the administrative, partner and executive levels
- Enter, review and maintain client account and contact information in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Manage deadlines with diarization and bring-forward management review work requirements with the team; manage the flow of work to specific team members (i.e., documents for review/signature)
- Comply with Firm practices and procedures
- Complete templated legal documents including registry filings, resolutions and legal agreements, as directed
- Formulate and coordinate various internal reports and presentations
- Maintain electronic filing
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Raise awareness of MNP at community events
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a corporate paralegal working in a professional services firm
- Completion of a certificate program in Paralegal Studies or a Corporate Legal Assistant diploma
- Strong sense of ethics and the ability to handle sensitive or private information with tact and discretion
- Superior interpersonal skills to interact with employees, external counsel and clients, as well as other internal departments
- Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar and punctuation for complex documentation, with fine attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet specific deadlines
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Teams, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!