New job Service Representative (Upstream Chemicals) Estevan, CA-SK in Saskatchewan
Service Representative (Upstream Chemicals) Estevan, CA-SK
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Do you enjoy building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Would you enjoy working with interesting energy technology in the field?
Join our innovative Chemical Services Team
We are the leader in chemical manufacturing productions. Our innovative solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize value. Our team operates on-site and partners with our customers to oversee a variety of product lines to ensure that our chemicals aid daily operations to revolutionize the process and solve problems.
Partner with the best
As a Service Representative, you will perform service and maintenance activities for our customers and their on-site locations. You will provide support for preventive and remedial maintenance and field services engineering for our innovative energy products. You will build effective relationships with customers to understand future needs and improvements.
As a Services Representative, you will be responsible for:
Taking ownership for field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics
- Developing and executing short and long-range resource plans based on forecasts and regional business commitments
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support for execution and delivery of customer projects and requirements
- Acting as primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers to build relationships and ensure success
- Interfacing with customer service managers on issues escalation to provide a swift resolution to customer problems
- Suggesting improvements to capture lessons learned and continually improve our processes and procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have a Bachelor's degree in a related field or a high school diploma with equivalent, professional experience
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude and a keen desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills
- Have knowledge or an understanding of the Oil & Gas or energy industry
- Have experience of building relationships with customers
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Have experience of field-based work
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasionally remote working from home or another work location when not supporting customer needs on-site
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.