New Job Rcmp File Reviewer In Alberta
RCMP File Reviewer
Company : City of St. Albert
Salary : $38.81 - $47.22 an hour
Location : Alberta
As Alberta's 'Botanical Arts City', St. Albert is a community renowned for its botanical arts, its commitment to a green lifestyle and the cultivation of activities that provide for a well-rounded quality of life. Our employees provide over 66,000 residents with high-quality programs and services and are proud to contribute to making St. Albert one of the best places to live in Canada.
The City of St. Albert Emergency Services, Policing Branch is recruiting for a specialized position within their department. As a RCMP File Reviewer you will read and review all RCMP investigations to ensure quality, and that investigations are completed to a high standard according to policy and procedure.
The primary functions are to complete daily checks and review, monitor/control, correct, and perform audits of all operation files for the RCMP ensuring accurate records are maintained in compliance with RCMP policies using PROS, PIRS, or CIIDS systems.
- 7 years of recent police officer experience. Preference will be given to candidates with RCMP police officer experience.
- Grade 12 education.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Uniform Classified Reporting (UCR) scoring system and RCMP investigation policy and practice.
- Hold (or have the ability to acquire) PROS Records Level.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the use of police databases such as PROS.
- The successful candidate will be self motivated, organized and have strong communication skills.
Hours of Work:
We offer a compressed work schedule of 72 hours bi-weekly.
$72,652 - $88,395 per annum ($38.81 -$47.22 per hour). In addition, the City of St. Albert offers a comprehensive benefit package.
This position is represented by the CUPE 5141 Collective Agreement.
- Please submit a cover letter and a resume when applying for this opportunity. These will need to be uploaded as two separate documents.
- Applications will only be accepted to 10:00 p.m. MST on the closing date.
- Please note that the City will be conducting video conference interviews to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- To keep our employees, their families and the public safe and healthy, the City has decided to apply the Provincial Restriction Exemption Program standards with some modifications for employees. New employees joining after October 25, 2021, must be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination provided by Alberta Health Services will be required prior to start. Exemptions may be considered but will need to be reviewed and validated before commencing work with the City of St. Albert. Those with approved exemptions will be required to submit negative test results twice a week before entering a City worksite.
- All successful applicants will be required to obtain and maintain an RCMP Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of educational and professional credentials.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. The City of St. Albert will no longer accept applications in person, via fax, email or by post.