New Job Overnight Front Desk Associate In Alberta
Overnight Front Desk Associate
Company : Planet Fitness Franchises
Salary : $16 an hour
Location : Alberta
Overnight Front Desk Associate - Sherwood Park, AB - Full Time Position - OVERNIGHT Shift - Sunday 11:30pm-6am through Thursday 10:00pm-6am
Planet Fitness, a private equity backed fitness retailer, is seeking candidates for the role of an Overnight Front Desk Associate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and friendly manner with hi's and goodbye's.
- Anticipate member's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all members
- Provide gracious and efficient telephone service. Calls should be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
Utilize strong communication and problem-solving skills to effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant experience.
- Ability to maintain the cleanliness of the club for up to 50% of the shift.
- Deliver prompt, efficient customer service while maintaining a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and give change and receipts.
- Drive revenue by communicating and demonstrating benefits of products and special promotions to customers.
- Proven ability to answer customers' questions and give information regarding the business procedures and policies in an exact and customer-friendly way
Hours (Initial training hours may vary as well as when the needs of the facility change.)
Monday: 10:00pm - 6:00am
Tuesday: 10:00pm - 6:00am
Wednesday: 10:00pm - 6:00am
Thursday: 10:00pm - 6:00am
Sunday: 11:30pm - 6:00am
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid work ethic with strong decision-making & problem solving skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and supervision
- Comfortable working a flexible rotating schedule
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness industry.
- Team player: ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
- Friendly and Professional able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- 18 years old or older
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months face to face customer service experience in a retail environment required or 1-year Fitness experience preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Company contribution towards health benefits that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off benefits (if applicable)
Planet Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer