New job Online Communications and Products Analyst in Yukon
Online Communications and Products Analyst
Company : Yukon Government
Salary : $76,874 - $89,135 a year
Location : Yukon
At Energy, Mines and Resources, we are committed to a healthy and sustainable resource sector, responsibly managed in partnership with Yukoners. We embrace a work environment where problem solving, creativity, teamwork, risk management and personal effort result in the attainment of these goals.
As a member of the EMR Communications team, your role will be focused on ensuring that the department’s online presence and print materials meets corporate standards and is tailored to the needs of the general public and client groups. You will lead the governance and maintenance of the department’s websites and social media, and provide advice and guidance to staff on the development of online content and other communication products.
You’ll have fun, work hard, learn lots and get the chance to work closely with EMR branches.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact: Jesse Devost, Director, Communications at (867) 667-5307 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact: Marg Webb, Human Resource Consultant at (867) 667-8207 or email@example.com
- Submit your resume clearly describing how you meet each of the qualifications.
- Selection for further consideration is based solely on the information you provide in your resume (cover letter not required).
- Include the month and year you started and ended your employment when you list your work experience. This allows us to accurately calculate the length of time you were in the position and better understand the extent of your experience.
- For more information on how to prepare and submit your resume visit this resource page on Yukon.ca.
- Post-secondary course work in communications, journalism, public relations, public administration, or a related field.
- Experience using content management systems.
- Experience managing and producing social media content on behalf of an organization, including both posts and advertising.
- Experience using graphic design and publishing software.
- Experience in writing and editing content for websites for a variety of audiences.
- Experience using Drupal and SharePoint would be an Asset.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Suitability
- Awareness of political sensitivity and the ability to deal with complex, strategic issues, heavy workloads and multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and client service oriented approach when working in teams and working with clients.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
Job Requirements Occasional travel may be required. Working evenings and weekends may be required at times.