New Job Mcc Operations Worker In Alberta
MCC Operations Worker
Company : City of Grande Prairie
Salary : $32.05 an hour
Location : Alberta
Provide ongoing guest and client service to all users of a multi-purpose facility, including duties required for delivery of multiple events. Performs general maintenance, cleaning and repair duties. Monitor operations of the building structure and equipment. Operate and maintain equipment required for performance of duties including floor cleaning machinery, arial lift and tractors.
- Perform a variety of custodial work including cleaning and garbage pick-up
- Set-up/take down of tables, chairs, stage risers, pipe and drape and audio visual system
- Performs Minor maintenance s
- Liaise and act as point of contact with other City of Grande Prairie Departments, various contractors and service providers
- Provide ongoing guest and client service to all users of a multi-purpose facility, including duties required for delivery of multiple events such as people, resources and equipment required for quick turnaround on events.
- Operate and maintain equipment required for performance of duties such as floor cleaners, ride on tractors, aerial lift, sweepers, pressure washers, snow blowers
- Act as a technical liaison and ensuring requirements are met for events and clients of MCC such as arranging pick ups/deliveries and receiving deliveries; adjusting lighting controls, facility preparation, event change-outs, take-downs, opening hall at completion of events
- Work with MCC tenants regarding building maintenance requests (Library, Kiosk, Art Gallery)
- Conducts OH&S building inspections, generate reports, designate tasks to others on supervisor's direction and follow up on completion of tasks
- Snow removal, clearing and salting
- Valid Alberta Driver's License (Class 5 minimum)
- Must have current experience in a multi-purpose facility
- Ability to perform repeated heavy physical demands including long periods of standing and climbing stairs may be required
- May be asked to provide medical information pertaining to job responsibilities
- First Aid and WHIMIS
Montrose Cultural Centre
40 hours per week
We thank you in advance for your interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted by phone or email. We will contact those who did not make it to the interview stage by email within one month of the closing date of this job posting.
1. Submit cover letter and resume using the "Apply Now" tab on this web page.
2. Applications will be reviewed, short-listed and interviews will be scheduled.
Note: Once you apply and upload a resume you should receive an email confirming that your application has been submitted for this position. If you receive this email, there is NO further need to contact us regarding this position.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive per job posting, we are not able to answer job specific questions before the interview stage. If you are successful in getting to the job interview stage, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have at that time.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations