New Job Information Management Analyst In Manitoba
Information Management Analyst
Company : Manitoba Government
Salary : $59,406 - $74,801 a year
Location : Manitoba
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to women, Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
The Regulatory Accountability Secretariat (RAS) provides analytical and decision-making support to the Regulatory Accountability Committee of Cabinet, and leads and co-ordinates the monitoring, analysis and measurement of government regulatory requirements to minimize administrative burdens on external stakeholders. RAS also provides coaching and training for government departments and agencies, and develops and implements new processes and tools to improve the analysis, development and reporting of statutes, regulations, policies and forms.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Post secondary degree in a related discipline and relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and skills will be considered.
- Knowledge and understanding of government structures, organizations and functions.
- Experience in government policy and procedures related to policy, legislative and regulation development; and decision making processes.
- Experience in policy development.
- Knowledge of research and analysis techniques with the ability to apply that knowledge to information and regulatory analysis.
- Experience managing data and information.
- Experience in developing and managing business processes and workflows.
- Experience in the development, coordination or delivery of: skills coaching, training or change management activities.
- Written communication skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft (Word, Outlook, Excel, Edge, PowerPoint), collaboration software or equivalent.
- Experience planning and managing projects.
- Experience in identifying and developing business requirements.
- Experience providing front-line client support such as help desk support.
The Information Management Analyst provides advanced information and data management, workflow and business process development and management, systems and operations oversight and support, project management, analytical expertise and document preparation functions.
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed by internal applicants. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor's representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.