New Job Customer Service Representative - Flexiti Call Centre (Remote Capable) In New Brunswick
Customer Service Representative - Flexiti Call Centre (Remote Capable)
Company : Flexiti
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Flexiti is one of Canada's fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers' lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we'd love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional experience to our potential customers, existing clients, and merchant partners. You will be working closely with customers and merchants to accurately assess and respond appropriately to their needs. The right person will have good judgement, high emotional intelligence, and the ability to problem-solve and influence to find a mutually beneficial solution.
You will have flexibility to work from home with the expectations that you will need to attend events and training at our contact center location as needed. Details around the remote working program at Flexiti will be shared with you as part of the recruitment process. The expected start date will be in November 2021.
What you will be doing:
- You will respond to customer and merchant inquiries and identify ways to best meet their current and potential future needs.
- Problem solve with speed & reliable in order to be there for our customers and merchants when they need help.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation for each customer interaction that complies with policies, practices and procedures: inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third party partners when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening).
- You will have the chance to continuously grow and learn by participating in cross training initiatives, mentoring opportunities, and staying up to date on our products.
Why you would love to work here:
- You have the opportunity to be a part of an award winning, fast growing company
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
- A new and vibrant office environment
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits
- $1000 sign-on bonus!
What you should have:
- You have at least 6 months of customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. French would be an asset.
- You have a customer-first mindset and enjoy solving moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers
- You possess the willingness and desire to learn from the best in the industry and apply your learnings to support your customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- You have the ability to work in a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
- Ability to hardwire (Ethernet) your company provided equipment directly to your home router
- You must be able to work full-time based on your assigned shift, including having the flexibility and willingness to work rotational shifts based on business needs and special circumstances
- Strong knowledge of PCs, and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we'll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.
This employer participates in E-Verify.