New Job Contract Administrator In Alberta
Company : Black Diamond Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Are you a detailed oriented professional with experience in accounting, contract administration or project cost control? If you are looking to be part of growing branch where you can apply your experience to guide, report and make recommendations for profitability, efficiency and best practices – this is the position for you.
BOXX Modular rents, leases, and sells temporary and permanent modular buildings including skidded offices, mobile offices, office complexes, lavatories, medical centers, blast resistant buildings, and container offices to customers all across Canada. We also provide full turnkey major project solutions and ancillary services for diverse sectors including industry and government, for both urban and remote locations.
We offer career, not a job in an environment known for strength, flexibility and brilliance. Like a diamond we look for people who will grow stronger and shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment. We have a permanent position for a Contract Administrator – Edmonton, Alberta
Reporting to the Branch/Regional Sales Manager, the Contract Administrator works cooperatively with sales, operations and other members of the BOXX Modular team. The successful Contract Administrator is detail and process oriented with a strong base in accounting and project and contract administration. The Contract Administrator is responsible for providing support and insight on monthly and quarterly financial results, contract review and billables.
- Contract ownership and administration after contract has been awarded for life cycle of contract including:
- Creation of Purchase Orders, GRPO’s and processing AP invoices for payment
- Invoicing Receivables in a timely matter, targets will be provided based on project type
- Enter data into the SAP business database which includes Contract Documents, Purchasing and Billing
- Maintain SAP asset rental status
- Obtain and administer contract change orders from sales team
- Auditing the contract to company standards
- Period close duties per month end calendar, including uploading journal vouchers, monthly revenue and expense result analysis, adjustments.
- Maintain and organize electronic project files.
- Address customer disputes and questions immediately and in a highly professional manner.
- Provide correct operations and rental billing to requesting to customers within 24hrs.
- Accounts receivables management – enforce payment terms agreed to within contract and provide weekly updates to Branch Manager.
- Liaise with sublease vendors and operational sub-contractors to ensure all AP invoices coincide with contracted third-party agreement and rental billing and processed at the correct time.
- Act as a back-up to the Fleet Administrator for inspections or fleet/inventory counts, Purchase Orders and customer orders.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an AR/AP, invoicing, accounting administration, contract administration or equivalent is essential.
- Previous experience with construction contracts and projects administration is an asset.
- Must be friendly, personable and able to build harmonious working relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Experience providing profit and loss statement analysis, project cost analysis or project cost control reporting is an asset
- Knowledgeable and proficient computer skills with practical experience with SAP and Excel.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Post-secondary certificate or degree in business administration or equivalent is an asset.
- Must have strong attention to detail, adaptability, and be very organized.
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written.
- Demonstrable skills in organization, problem solving, flexibility, ability to multi-task, and self-direction.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Black Diamond, our value of respect in the workplace is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
BOXX Modular is a subsidiary of Black Diamond Group. Black Diamond group of companies provide workforce accommodation, modular buildings, energy services, and full turnkey lodging and major project solutions including planning and management, logistics, and catering to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
For more information about us, please visit www.BlackDiamondGroup.com/careers