New Job Cabaret Attendant In Quebec
Company : Cogir
Salary : $15.53 - $16.01 an hour
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized and valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for a nice colleague for a full time position with us in the dining room of Cabaret attendant and table service. Hours from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7:45 p.m., Monday to Friday.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble the trays in the ladders according to the pre-selected menu for each resident
- Assist the waiters after the delivery of the trays by bringing the plates to the respective tables
- Deliver the trays to the apartments and collect them at the end of the meal period
- Prepare the tray menus for the following day
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- No experience necessary
- Free meals
- Free indoor parking
- Uniform provided
- Hourly rate between $15.53 and $16.01 depending on experience
- Applicable government premium in effect
- 100% employer group insurance (individual or family)
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Consistent schedule
- Recognition program
- Celebration of birthdays
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!