New Job Business Analyst - Clinical Health Systems In Nova Scotia
Business Analyst - Clinical Health Systems
Company : Someplum Consulting Group
Salary : $75,000 - $90,000 a year
Location : Nova Scotia
Someplum Consulting Group is a dedicated team of health systems and business management professionals. We work with a broad range of public- and private-sector clients across Health & Healthcare Services, Life Sciences, MedTech, BioTech, Government, International Development, and Corporate & Professional associations.
Through new, collaborative service models and a strong, people-focused approach to healthcare transformation and change management, we want to see a world where efficient, effective, outcome-focused systems and processes result in accessible, affordable, timely, and high quality access to healthcare services for all.
We are here to drastically improve outcomes at every level of healthcare.
Our mandate is to drive better outcomes through sustainable, outcome-focused healthcare transformation & change.
Business Analyst – Clinical Health Systems
Oct 09, 2021
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Business Analyst with focus on Clinical Health Systems to join our team.
Someplum Consulting Group is a team of dedicated, passionate business leaders and professionals who are passionate about driving hig-quality health system transformation, change, and support. At Someplum Consulting, our team takes a different approach to service delivery; by focusing on the intersections of people, innovation, and forward-thinking change, we help healthcare organizations solve their most pressing problems, deliver value-based care, and create better outcomes for all.
Position Level: Consultant / Associate
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Halifax or remote
The role: This role provides clinical health systems business analyst support for internal Someplum Consulting projects and external clients. The qualified candidate will have a strong clinical business analyst background, be a strong team player, and will possess a strong passion for driving sustainable change.
- Act as a key clinical health systems subject matter expert for the business, with the ability to provide in-depth knowledge of workflows, products, business process logic, and data definitions.
- Help business users articulate product requirements by collaborating with business units and stakeholders.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery;
- Develop, prepare, and analyze reports with complex analysis and data for management review, and present to various levels of management
- Define business requirements and provide analysis to increase operational efficiency
- Provide complex analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of multiple cross-functional business operations
- Provide project management support to multiple projects, establishing project plans and timelines and coordinating on projects with internal and external resources
- Develop annual operating plans, capital budgets and forecasts, and build business cases for new business initiatives (cost/benefit analysis)
- Work cross-functionally in analyzing, designing, and developing business solutions
- Analyzes actual results against plan and forecasts and identifies opportunities for improvement in operational performance and recommends interventions where appropriate
Qualifications / Skills:
- 10 years’ experience performing business analysis / analyst functions, ideally in clinical settings
- Strong understanding of one or more of the following markets: clinical decision support, provider workflows, electronic health records, electronic prior authorization, or real-time prescription benefits
- Clinical Project Management experience and project management fundamental knowledge is considered a strong asset
- Strong experience working with / analyzing data using Excel (including pivots, lookups, etc)
- Demonstrated /proven experience completing requirement and operational documents, reports, specifications, plans, and analysis
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with proven experience working within cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to report and presentation detail is critical; and must have significant experience synthesize material and information into cogent, well-constructed presentations and material
Why You Should Join Us:
- Values: we are a people-focused agency determined to innovate through collaboration and trust
- A great team environment with an incredibly strong, passionate, and collaborative, team-focused group
- Annual team and individual performance bonuses and comprehensive benefits package
- An opportunity to join an early-stage agency and be a part of building something great together
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Business Analyst/Analysis: 10 years (required)
- Clinical and/or Health Systems: 5 years (required)
- Project and/or Change Management: 3 years (required)