New Job Account Support Representative, Bell Mts In Manitoba
Account Support Representative, Bell MTS
Company : BELL BUSINESS MARKETS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Req Id: 337791
Bell MTS is proud to be Manitoba’s leading communications company, providing a comprehensive and innovative suite of broadband communications and content services to consumers, businesses, not-for-profit organizations and governments.
Supported by Bell’s industry-leading investments in advanced networks and media content, Bell MTS provides TV, high-speed Internet, 4G LTE Wireless, home phone, security systems and business services including unified cloud and managed services.
At Bell MTS, our employees are at the heart of our success. Join our team today!
Position Summary :
The Account Support Representative (ASR) is responsible for supporting Sales Executives, Business Partners and customers with pre- and post-sales activities associated with the Bell MTS business products and services portfolio including Data, Voice and Internet. The ASR will collaborate with Sales Executives, Business Partners, Engineers and business customers to understand order details, establish timelines, order material, generate orders and implement the solution. They will coordinate orders from initiation, material ordering, scheduling, and installation through to invoicing and continuously monitor order status for updates, delays and changes.
Primary Qualifications :
- Post-secondary education in Management; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Business Solutions products and services including Voice (Business and Megalink), Data (DNA, CDN, Sonet, LAN, Ethernet), Unified Communication, hosted and managed products and Internet.
- Experience with the work flow processes for the above products.
- Experience with SAP outright sale process.
- Experience problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve order delivery issues.
- Experience coordinating and managing complex customer orders with multiple locations.
- Experience with the following applications: SAP, CCMS, BARS, CLASS, Afirm, Siebel, Tecnet, Onesource, Unicorn, Power Aps and OurSource forms.
- Understanding of the relationship and accountabilities between Sales and other Bell MTS functional areas.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity tools.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
Application Deadline: 11/15/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.