New job Transportation Service Representative in Alberta
Transportation Service Representative
Company : DynaLIFE
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
The Transportation department is a vital component of DynaLIFEDx providing direct services to many clients such as: Specimen Processing, Patient Care Centers, Health Authorities, physician’s offices and indirect services to other Health Authorities in the Northwest Territories and Saskatoon. We are seeking individuals who are detail-orientated and are able to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment. This position requires flexibility in availability as there are various shifts to provide coverage on. High availability is required.
Major Functions and Responsibilities
- Deliver and pick up mail, specimens, lab supplies, mail and blood products to and from Rapid Response Labs, Patient Care Centres and client offices within Edmonton and surrounding areas in a timely manner and according to an established routine
- Uses appropriate handling and storage methods to maintain integrity
- Adheres to all safe driving regulations and vehicle maintenance procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of company vehicles, as well as, coolers and transport boxes
- Represent DynaLIFEDx in a professional and courteous manner
- Demonstrate discretion and confidentiality in all circumstances
- Ability to work independently, accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to stay on schedule are extremely important
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal, judgement and decision making skills are required
- Current DynaLIFE Transportation Service Representative experience is an asset
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s licence
- Clean 5 year driver abstract
- The current shift indicated is subject to change due to operational requirements
- Please note that this is a temporary position, ending on or before June 30, 2022
- Applicants hired will be required to provide a 5 year Driver’s Abstract prior to commencement of a position
- Applicants hired will be required to complete a driving evaluation prior to commencement of a position
- Driving is required in all weather conditions, as well as, day and night conditions
- All persons newly hired to DynaLIFE must show their confirmation of SIN letter/SIN card and government issued photo ID to Human Resources prior to commencing work.
- All persons hired to DynaLIFE must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer.
- Individuals hired into all positions must provide verification of their highest level of education.
- A security clearance will be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFE.
- A security clearance with vulnerable sector completed may be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFE
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your application.