New job Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Quebec
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company : Ubisoft
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will play a support role for all of your Talent Acquisition colleagues (we are currently a team of 6). You will have the opportunity to participate in high value-added administrative tasks for the team, as well as complete some projects to help our evolution.
- Participate in administrative tasks such as creating new employee profiles, assisting in the drafting of offer letters and updating tracking tables;
- Create and translate job postings on job boards and recruiting platforms and ensure that they reflect Ubisoft's standards;
- Actively participate in the planning of our internship program and the recruitment of interns;
- Support the team in the execution of recruitment related projects;
- Participate in the implementation of talent acquisition reports;
- Monitor recruitment practices, market standards and trends;
- Seize opportunities for continuous improvement and participate in the development of recruitment processes and tools.
- Experience working in a human resources or talent acquisition coordination role;
- Demonstrate autonomy, resourcefulness and initiative;
- Demonstrated analytical ability and willingness to grow the talent acquisition function;
- Organizational skills, priority management and ability to work with multiple stakeholders at once;
- Demonstrate creativity, initiative and innovation in proposed solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Bilingualism in French and English is required both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.