New job Supply Chain Coordinator in Quebec
Supply Chain Coordinator
Company : Hypertec Systems
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Support the Supply Chain Planner in preparing the production planning schedule;
- Support the Buyers to ensure delivery dates remain on schedule, and meet customer expectation;
- Be the primary point of contact through which other departments communicate with the Supply Chain department;
- Maintain standard lead time information in SAP;
- Consolidate and communicate quotes and lead time to other departments;
- Monitor inventory levels in order to maximize existing on hand stock and flagging potential excess material;
- Update and publish internally the component pricelist;
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain Logistics Manager to have inbound shipments meet delivery requirements;
- Communicate to stakeholders in the case of delays to the delivery schedule;
- Review vendor reporting to ensure data accuracy in the submissions.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in industry related field;
- 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Experience in logistics and customer service
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Bilingual communication skills are an asset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Time management skills;
- Able to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic and challenging environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time