New job Storekeeper & Warehousing Associate in Ontario
Storekeeper & Warehousing Associate
Company : L3Harris
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
L3 Technologies MAS, located in Trenton (ON), is a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
As Storekeeper & Warehousing Associate at L3 MAS you will:
- Be familiar with MPM and related processes.
- Participating in the Safety Management System Program (identify/prevent/report SMS Hazards and Occurrences);
- Ensuring the cleanliness and proper organization of work areas, property and equipment.
- Assuming responsibility for their work.
- Movement of parts and materials to and from specified locations as required.
- Reporting any un-airworthy conditions discovered.
- Maintaining a schedule for all tool calibration.
- Liaising and coordinate with Wing Tool Control.
- Performing duties such as calibration, repair, modification and maintenance of aircraft tooling and equipment in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Provisioning, receipt, preservation and issuing of all aircraft components, parts and material to authorized personnel only.
- Preservation, packing, recording and control of items for key repair/overhaul of components/aircraft.
- Identification, control and stock rotation of Shelf Life Limited Items.
- Ensuring that aircraft components, parts, and material, are accompanied by the appropriate documentation.
- Advising QA Representative of any irregularities of documentation or physical condition of aircraft components, parts and material.
- Perform exterior/interior grooms as required (A-Checks, turn-around, etc.).
- Maintain required checks for AMSE equipment and water carts.
- Ensure ramp vehicles are in working order by coordinating repairs, inspections, refueling.
- High School diploma completed;
- Three (3) years of experience as a storekeeper (with 1 year of experience in aeronautics an asset);
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
- Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue, 48,000 employees and customers in more than 100 countries. L3Harris.com
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
At L3 MAS you will:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
- Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
- Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.
L3 Harris Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, provincial or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.